Thursday, July 10, 2008

What to write when there's nothing much to say....

Well.....I guess I could do a gentle reminder about the raffle tickets for Turtle Gardens Animal Rescue. Great Prizes! You don't want to miss out on this!!! Who can't use a little vacation or a gas card or restaurant/coffee/Timmy's cards?????
If you missed the original post, check here.

Both my $75 books of 25 tickets are now sold, as are about 2/3 of my tickets in the 3-fer-$10 books (assuming all the money comes in). So I need about another dozen people to buy 3 or more tickets at 3/$10; and twenty people to buy one or more tickets at $5.00 each. (The Gaming Commission regulations require that we decide in advance how many we are likely to sell in which categories, and have each category of tickets printed up in a different colour. Once the booklets of 3/$10 tickets are gone, it'll cost $5.00 per ticket regardless of how many you buy. Dumb rule, but I didn't make it).

Of course, if you really had your heart set on a book of 25 tickets for $75, I'm sure one of the other sellers may have one left and I will rustle it up for you.

Again, if you haven't ordered tickets, if you live in BC, and are over the age of 19, email me at animalsinrescue at hotmail.com [substitute @ for at]. You know you waaannnaaaa.

I told ya I'd nag you!




In accordance with BC Gaming Regulations: Purchasers must be 19 years of age or older. Chances are one in 185 to win a prize. Actual odds depend on number of tickets sold. Problem Gambling Help Line, call 1-888-795-6111 or log onto www.bcresponsiblegambling.ca. Know your limit, play within it. BC Gaming Event number 8775.

No comments: