Monday, June 23, 2008

Four Dogs and a Flying Squirrel



Yesterday my daughter and son-in-law and their dog Becky came over for dinner. I dug out the Flying Squirrel, a frisbee-type toy made by "Chuckit!", which was a huge hit with my granddog.
My dogs don't usually chase toys, but seeing Becky have so much fun motivated them to join in.

"C'mon, Becky, tell your mom to throw it!"


Waiting.....

Waiting......

And Becky takes the lead!

Belle brings up the rear

"Let's play 'Keep Away'"

""I win!""

3 comments:

Sherri said...

Wow, look at Belle running! I remember the little practically lame dog you brought into your home not all that long ago. What an amazing life she's leading now.

Becky is adorable. It's neat to see her getting everyone else into the game. They all look so happy. :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Love to see all those dogs having so much fun!

Anonymous said...

What great smiling dog faces the all have. I love pictures of happy dogs.

Else