Monday, November 30, 2015

The Last Day of November

Here it is, the last day of November.  The last day of NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month).  I have blogged Every.Single.Day of November - that is exactly the same number of posts as the total for the whole of the past six months.  Whew!  No wonder I'm exhausted and can't think of a thing to blog about tonight! I still have photos to edit and stories to tell, but nothing that is post-ready.  So instead, I'll let the animals voice their thoughts on the past thirty days.

[Here I was going to upload some photos of  the various animals that have appeared this month, with what I was hoping would be funny captions]

Well sh*t.  It won't let me upload any photos.  I'm not kidding.  It says I have to sign in (I am signed in!) to add photos from my 'online storage' (huh?  I just want to use ones on my computer, like I always do!).  So I tried to sign in, and it tells me that feature is 'unavailable' at the present time.

WTF?????  I can't post any photos for this LAST day of NaBloPoMo????

So....I went  to the blogger forum to find out how long the problem is expected to last and guess what.....it appears Blogger made some changes today that have made it impossible for us to upload photos from our computers.

Which means I'm doomed.  And so are you......

I will hope Blogger will realize THEY have made an error and will correct the problem.  Because otherwise this will be the end of My Life With The Critters - I'm not interested in re-establishing a blog using another bloghost, nor in changing servers, browsers, or whatever it is they want me to change.

What a bummer.......










4 comments:

barb said...

Oh Jean, how very frustrating, especially since you did so well for the whole month of
November. Not an easy task for a very busy lady!
Know we have all enjoyed your efforts in putting out "MY Life with the Critters", but understand that some things just make the effort too much.
Hope it all sorts itself out...
barb and the furry ones

CarolineA said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

My Life with the Critters has been such a treat as I read it with my first coffee. But if things don't get fixed, I can understand you not wanting to get frustrated and your pictures are such a big part of this blog anyway

I hope things will get fixed.

Marie said...

Oh, my dawG! Say it isn't so!! What will I do each morning, if I don't have My Life with the Critters to read and enjoy??? Sometimes technology just gets in the way of living and it's a shame. Sure hope it gets rectified and that you can continue to post, good luck, Jean.

Sheryl said...

Nooooooooooo!! Please don't stop blogging.