Thursday, November 20, 2008

Okay, whodunit????


I'm betting it was Ms. Soda.....in the small piggy yard.....with her snoutie!

I'm just wishing I wouldn't discover these things in the morning on a work day. I suppose I can be thankful it is a beautiful day and I'm not fixing it in the rain and mud!

Speaking of piggy yards, please make a donation to Penny's Extreme Makeover. I will let you know how we are doing on Saturday, but let me provide a teaser: If the contributions that have come in so far are any indicator, I absolutely think we can meet our goal, and meet it ahead of schedule! Here's what your donation can buy:

Five dollars will buy a fence post or two 2x4s.
Ten dollars will buy a bag of Rapid Post for setting the fenceposts.
Twenty dollars will buy an hour's labour from someone with construction skills.
Fifty dollars will buy a roll of fencing wire.

No comments: