Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm Jinxed!

First my car makes horrible clunking sounds, and then my computer gets infected with a trojan virus/spyware problem. Both are in for repairs for a few days. So this post is just to let you know that if you do not see or hear from me this week, it does not mean I have been abducted by aliens. I will try to check my emails once a day from work (usually about midday), but there will be no blogposts until the computer is repaired.
OMG I hope it has not eaten all my stories and photos......I kept meaning to back them up on disk, but never had the time to figure out how the heck to do that in a time efficient manner. I hate technology!!!
On the other hand, with no car and no computer, I certainly should get a lot of papers marked this week!!

No comments: