Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hey, what happened to spring?????


This is the scene that greeted me this morning. It may be pretty but it is darn cold and sloppy!!! Twelve paws covered with slush and mud traipsing across my clean kitchen floor, three long haired dogs coated with melting snow which they generously shake off all over the house, twelve piggies who don't want to go outside to do their business so make lots of mess in the shavings in the stall........S i g h .....gotta have a sense of humour around here, that's all I can say this morning!

On the plus side, the contrast of one large, dark, graceful coyote against the white of the pasture made a beautiful sight when I opened the back door. I only wish I had been able to grab the camera quickly enough to share it with you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is a beautiful picture Jean.
Else