Saturday, February 21, 2009

I love happily-ever-after endings!!!!

Back in November, I wrote a story entitled "Needed: One happily-ever-after-ending" about a dog named King who was living at Turtle Gardens Animal Rescue and looking for a forever home. You'll find that story here.

Well, now check the comments on that story!!! Because today, King's new mom and dad have posted a comment and given the story its "happily-ever-after ending"!!!!!

And then check out the web pages for King and his new sister Molly: http://www.katlan.ca/Molly.html

Del and Mark, thank you thank you thank you for taking King into your home and your heart. You have made my day!

3 comments:

Black Jack's Carol said...

Me too - happy endings are the best! Just watched the video of Molly and King together and it warmed my heart. Thanks for this post.

Janice Gillett said...

I just watched it too ;o)))

Patience-please said...

Ahhhh. Life is good!