Saturday, April 2, 2011

Three great things about today

1. Cooper was found, safe and sound, about 5 - 7 km from where he went missing.

FOUND!


2. I got to visit one of Hearts on Noses' recently adopted pigs, Ruby, who is absolutely awesome, and also to cuddle a very young piglet.


Ruby, saying "Hi"!



Piggy cuddles!


3. And I picked up my newest foster - a young Bearded Collie named Jessie!


Hi! I'm Jessie!


Jessie and I are chillin' out, and I'm too tired to fill in the details or edit more photos, so this teaser will have to do.


We'ze all pooped out

7 comments:

Jen said...

Nice! What a complete, utter cutie pie!! Good job on the fostering!!

Jen and the Black Dog Crewr

Irene said...

So! your "break from fostering" is over? You are a SAINT!!!

EvenSong said...

1. Yeah!
2. Yeah!
3. Yeah!
I guess that about sums it up.

Karen said...

He looks very sweet! Saw your photo submission on Global yesterday morning. :)

georgia little pea said...

Do you think Jessie might be quite an active dog who likes playing? Just a little?

I've never cuddled a pig. They are so cute, and rather awesome when big. I do so wish I didn't love crispy bacon so much. The Other Half went vego after seeing Babe [the movie]. He bcame sickly, broke out in rashes and after 6 months, was told by the doctor to go back to eating meat. Weird eh?

And I see, I've gone completely off topic. Sorry. Hope you had a great weekend :)

Anonymous said...

Oh I can hardly wait to meet her.

Else

Dom said...

So glad they found Cooper.