Saturday, September 12, 2009

Piggies on CBC!



Hearts on Noses, that wonderful piggy sanctuary for whom I fostered Scotch, Soda and family, is going to be on CBC Television at 11:00 AM (Pacific Daylight Time) this Sunday Sept 13th.

I'll be off on the Paws for a Cause Walk, so I hope someone can tape it for me 'cause I want to see my piggies and I can't figure out how to record on my &*!#$% not-for-the-technologically-challenged unit.

Watch for the cutest, noisiest, nosiest, snoutiest, friendliest piggies there - those will be Whisper and RobRoy and Fizzy! Oh babies, you are movie stars! Make sure you get your own dressing rooms and stars on the gate and, of course, lots of free food!


Oh hai! Iz this my best side?



Wherz my star?

I hopes itz a romantic comedy!



Duz I get a part?


Duz we get a "wrap" par-ty afta?


(For readers who have only recently joined my blog, you can read more about my life with the piggies here and here and here for starters - just click on the word "here" - or search the blog using "pigs" or "Hearts on Noses" for dozens more stories about Scotch, Soda and family. )

4 comments:

Janice Gillett said...

I hope my sister remmembers to tape it as well for me too as we will be up at the same event here in Maple with our table.

Black Jack's Carol said...

I really hope someone can tape this for you. I have just bought a new dvd recorder, but am technologically challenged as well. If I get home in time (going out very early this morning), I'll give it a try, but no promises as to results. In the meantime, I hope you have a wonderful "paws for the cause" walk. I'll be thinking of you!

Jean said...

The reporter may have given the incorrect time for this - according to the schedule, today's show at 11:00 AM is David Suzuki's "The Nature of Things" and is about tarantulas in Australia! Perhaps it is on at 11:00 PM, on CBC's "Vancouver at Eleven"?

Janice Gillett said...

Well i am as confused, so it must be tonight. (??)