Monday, January 5, 2015

On the Twelfth Day of Christmas...

On the twelfth day of Christmas, your blogger posts for thee.....

Twelve dogs all posing, 






Eleven scenes of beauty, 



Ten suns a rising,


Nine foggy mornings, 

Eight pretty blossoms,


Seven island birdies,


Six happy piggies,


Five.... Gold...en... Flowers

Four happy kids,

Three kitties,

Two yellow ducks, 

And a sheltie by an evergreen tree!  
Can I go now?



And now Christmas is officially over and we are well into the New Year.  I don't make resolutions, but if I did it would be to get my stories better organized, write some new ones, and blog at least once a week.  I hope you've enjoyed these twelve days of blogging. Please come back soon. 
Jean.

All photos copyright Jean Ballard 2014

10 comments:

johndpickard@gmail.com said...

I loved the 12 days of blogging!
Aileen Pickard

CarolineA said...

Loved your gift of 12 days of blogging!

And on this final one, all the pictures were wonderful but I like Eddie's best. What a ham!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Jean for the 12 days of blogging, wonderful. Love love the last one and especially of Eddie. I can just hear him saying that! Made me laugh. Huli says "Cuz he was so patient mama will give him a tweat next time we seez him walks by" M

Anonymous said...

Oh Jean, I have so enjoyed your 12 days of blogging. You have worked
very hard to show us more of your wonderful talents, using humour, the written word and photography.
It's a great start to a new year!
We lurkers, are thrilled...
barb, Ollie, Scooter and Clancy

Anonymous said...

Wonderful post Jean. I've really enjoyed all your 12 days of Christmas blogs.

Else

Sheryl said...

I really enjoyed your 12 Days of Blogging. Thank you.

Happy 2015 to you and your family!

Marie said...

Like everyone else, Jean, I have really enjoyed your Twelve Days of Blogging, it's good to have you back!
From my house to yours,
Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

These are wonderful pictures and so imaginatively arranged. Keep on blogging, even if only once a month.
Thanks Margaret

Brigid said...

Thank you so much, Jean - it's been a treat for the mind and the eye!
If you'd like a little alternate blogging, visit us at the RAPS Cat Sanctuary at http://neko-raps.blogspot.ca

I hope 2015 is wonderful for all of you!

Jean said...

Hi Brigid - I'm a RAPS supporter, and my brother's two cats came from there - great organization, great work!