Thursday, May 9, 2013

Cat on an old park bench

I'm popping into a friend's place this week to take care of their old dog, Zoe,  while they are working the advance polls for the election.  One of their cats, Tux, always comes to greet me and to sit in the garden with me while I encourage the dog to enjoy some outdoor time.  I have taken tons of pics of them - still to be edited - but tonight I'll just post a couple of my favourites:

Tux, on a hot summery day, spies a bug in the grass.

Zoe reluctantly plods after the Camera Lady,
her finely-tuned nose telling her a treat awaits.

5 comments:

Marie said...

Hi, Jean, nice pictures as usual, love the cat and dog!
I don't understand why my message isn't showing from yesterday as I did comment on how timely your blog posting was about the hot pavement on little paws, I must be doing something wrong in the way I send the comments??? Any idea??

Jean said...

Hi Marie. I don't know why your message from yesterday didn't come through. I've checked the spam folder (both my email one and the blogger comments one) and there's nothing there, so it didn't get misdirected as sometimes happens for some comments.
The only thing I can suggest is to always check for the message "Your comment will be published after moderator approval" before leaving the page. It's possible you didn't enter the robot code properly.

georgia little pea said...

Awww, sweet old doggy. Must be wondering why you were so mean to make him walk for a treat!

Re: your robot code. It's now 2 words instead of a number and a word. So far, they've been clearer than previously. Wonder if they got complaints about how hard it is even for a human to see some of those letters and numbers!

Zazie Todd, PhD, for Companion Animal Psychology said...

What gorgeous photos!

I am finding the robot codes easier too. Which is a relief because it used to always take me several attempts!

Sheryl said...

I love tuxedo cats. And old dogs. Great photos!