Monday, March 16, 2009

Snouties Up!


Ellen brought strawberries for the pigs on Friday, which led to this photo of eager piggies awaiting their treat. The one character who is not focused on the treat is Whisper, the piggy who was the first to bond with me. He's probably keeping an eye on me to see if I have anything even more yummalicious than strawberries - let's just say he's a weeeeeee bit spoiled! Or maybe he's just a [Foster] Mama's boy - he even hangs around getting underfoot when I'm cleaning the stall. He's my little velcro buddy!
(You can click on the image to better see their adorable - and adoring - little faces! Then use the back browser to return to the blog)

6 comments:

shihtzustaff said...

Are you able to take 2 of the pigs with you to your new home? It seems like you will miss them a lot!

Jean said...

No, we will not seperate the family now as they are all closely bonded to each other. Plus, piggies can live for 20 years and I really can't guarantee that I'll find an extended care facility that takes piggies when I'm in late 70s or early 80s! LOL
I will be back to visit them frequently, I'm very sure!

Janice Gillett said...

We can have sleep overs!!!

Black Jack's Carol said...

I love that picture, Jean. The snouts pointing up are just priceless, and I especially enjoyed the enthusiasm emanating from the pinkish one near the top right.

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking like Chris...you are sure going to miss those piggies!

Janice Gillett said...

I love that picture and saved it ..

You know we never had anyone that came to Jeans to check them out show any real enthusium. I think one family actully squatted down to love on them. They decided against adoption . People came talked about how they used to have them.. standing here with arms crossed looking down . Kids who wanted to keep them at there freinds house down the street and more kids who were renting with four others and wanted to share responsibility. I tell you if someone came into our lives now who could change my mind about seperating them please come now. lol