Sunday, May 15, 2022

A few more eagle photos

 Just a few more photos so you know I'm still here.  Maggie and I went away for a few days with a couple of friends last week, so I'm still editing the eagle photos.  This week the drywall is being put into the ensuite and bedroom that were damaged by a broken pipe, and Mags can't be in the house when they are working so I may not get much done all week.  These photos are some of the 'teasers' I put on facebook recently, but I still have lots more to do including some that tell a story or two.  Enjoy!

Take off!

Eagle with fish

Bringing home dinner



Sychronized landings

And away we go! 


2 comments:

CarolineA said...

Amazing photos!
I hope you and Maggie have a good week away from the mess and the drywall dust. Soon all this will be over and life will be back to normal.

Marie said...

Nice to see the eagles in all their glory, you've done a great job of the action photos and I've enjoyed seeing them. I hope your renovations are finished soon and all that dust and disturbance is cleared up. Marie