Tuesday, April 12, 2022

I'll leave this here

I'm dealing with a Very Big Crisis here to do with a broken pipe, a bunch of damage, a second water-related crisis in another area of the house, tons of frustration dealing with insurance companies etc etc etc.  And total chaos and upheaval for Maggie and Me.  Plus snow last Sunday (SNOW! On the Island! In April!), and a six hours power failure. Life is not going smoothly.

Let's just say I could use some good vibes, a few prayers if you're so inclined, a pot full of money, a barrel full of patience, and maybe a few good jokes. 

Meanwhile, since I know you come here for the photos, even if I don't have time for a story or two, here's a few more photos from the other day at the North Island Wildlife place. 


Some days I'm dealing with turkeys.....but not cute smart ones like these.

I need the wisdom of an owl and his quiet zen nature as well.

Things are moving on at about the speed of a turtle. 


I'll get back to blogging when I can, if only for a photo or two.  I will probably have to move out for a bit so not sure how much time or access to computer/internet I'll have.  

2 comments:

CarolineA said...

Good vibes heading yours and Maggie's way!

Marie said...

So sorry to hear that you have so much misfortune right now,I'm sure that Maggie is doing her best to help in her way, even if it's just a cuddle when day is done. I wish you the very best of wishes and hope things come together quickly. Thoughts and prayers, Marie