Thursday, March 14, 2019

This is my life


Ever feel like things are flying at you from every direction? Sort of like Hitchcock's movie "The Birds?"   My intention to post at least once a week kind of went by the wayside - company for a week, plus my great-niece dancing in Duncan for several days, plus spring finally arriving, plus ....oh my goodness......the herring run!  For the past three days, I've been out taking a thousand photos of sea lions and eagles and all kinds of birds while I write blog posts in my mind that never get transcribed to the blog as I'm too tired to edit photos and write when I get home!  The above photo was just one of many amazing experiences, this shot taken about five minutes by car  from here. 

I took this one the day before, near the same place - one of at least a hundred sea lions feasting on the herring:



Anyway, I just wanted to let my readers know I'm still alive.  An update to Windows 10 has been interfering with some of my photo editing programs and my ability to upload edited photos, so posting will continue to be a bit tardy - lack of time, too many photos, frustrating technology. 

But I will be back.  Touch wood.

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

Great photos, Jean.

CarolineA said...

When you moved away from beautiful Crofton, I was not sure we'd see these types of beautiful pictures again, after all, you were moving to the city. But it seems where you go, nature goes, lol.
Love these pictures and am secretly hoping to see one of the run of the herring too.