Sunday, September 9, 2018

Still here....

I don't remember moving ever requiring so much work to organize - and I'm not even doing my own packing!  Stuff to sell, stuff to buy, movers to arrange (done), painters to hire (done), appointments to keep, hydro, phone, water meter, post office, friends, medical people, etc etc etc. 

But amidst it all, I still find time to hike, and walk, and to enjoy beautiful sunrises - like this one, taken from my back door as I let the dog out the other morning. 




I will miss seeing those sunrises before the coffee has even finished brewing.  Have to walk a block or two at the new place to see them.

Enjoy the day!


2 comments:

CarolineA said...

I can't wait to hear what you and Maggie will discover in the new town. Maybe there won't be sunrises seen from your back door but there will be other things.

Marie said...

One day at a time, Jean, moving is very overwhelming. Have a good day and Hi to Maggie.