And she makes me laugh.
|Yum! Pig mash and goat's milk!|
|Is blue really my colour?|
|I'z all tuckered out - time for a nap!|
So far I have learned
- she is a very messy eater
- unlike potbellies, she doesn't choose one corner for her bathroom and go only there - anywhere will do, the pee pads, the floor, the blankets, her crate. Silly Pig.
- she likes her crate, but any warm blankets will do
- she doesn't mind the xpen but loves to explore when I let her out,
- she likes dog toys like I-Cube:
- and especially this twisty thing which she really worked hard to shove into her crate:
|Ta da! I'z such a clever piggy!|
Charley was happy to greet her and then went back to bed;
|Oh, good! Mama brought home a piggy again! Hi Piggy!|
Sadie is absolutely infatuated with her and hardly leaves her side;
|Hi Pig! Wanna share yer food wiv me?|
and Allie is still undecided:
|Whoa! What the heck is that?|
|That's gotta be the weirdest looking foster dog Mom's brought home yet!|
Stay tuned for more tales and photos of Life With Dover.
I can see my sister's smiling eyes and hear her laughter loud and clear.
Miss ya, sis. Welcome, Dover.