Friday, July 1, 2022

Canada Day 2022 by Maggie

 Hi Everyone!  This is Maggie.  You may have noticed that for the first time in 12 years, my mama didn't post a Happy Canada Day blog, with photos and nice words that praise the beauty of this country.  My mama's been struggling with some stuff lately and just didn't have the energy to go through photos or write words.
So here's me.  Mama took this photo of me in 2018.  I'm a bit more grey now.  So is she. But at least I look patriotic.  I hope you had a Happy Canada Day. 





1 comment:

Marie said...

Belated wishes for a Happy Canada Day, Maggie and please give your Mommy my wishes as well.
I'm sorry to hear that she's going through some "stuff" right now but sunshine is just around the corner for you both of that I'm sure.
Nice to hear from you and you are just as pretty today as you were back then, Hugs, Marie