Saturday, May 25, 2019

Happy Gotcha Day, Maggie!







Happy 2nd Gotcha Day to Maggie!  It's our Adoptaversary - the 2nd anniversary of the day I adopted Maggie from Langley Animal Protection Society.  This past year has seen us move to Parksville (because, you know, those bigger sandy beaches that Maggie loves so much 😁), 



plus she survived dental and foot surgery, 


and went on lots of hikes and a trip to the mainland and another to Saratoga, and now she is doing some private training with Positive Dog to help her be more confident and comfortable around strangers. 


Love you loads, Maggie - I'm so glad I gotcha!  

I'm glad I gotcha too, Mama! 

3 comments:

Marie said...

Up here in the Interior, we're glad you got her too! Happy Gotcha Day!

Mark said...

Happy Gotcha Day to you both. Maggie you couldn't have ended up in a better home than with Jean.

Sheryl said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Maggie. What a lucky girl you are!