Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday Oliver (and Canada, too!)



From a comment on the post below, I learned that today is Oliver's actual birthday - something I hadn't known as vet records and tattoos only tell the year. So..... if I've calculated the tattoo code correctly, Oliver is either 15 or 16 today (fifteen, I think, because the code skips the letter "I" so it isn't confused with the number 1).

So, Happy Happy Birthday Oliver. A wonderful dog and a wonderful country, both sharing the same birthday.





4 comments:

Patience-please said...

Happy happy happy day to a strikingly handsome gent! (And Canada)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday sweet boy. You made me so proud to be at the end of your leash as we strolled through your beautiful seaside town. You generated so many smiles from passersby. You are one very special litte dude!

Lots of love from Ellen, Kinley and Cisco

Anonymous said...

A day late - but a very happy birthday to you Oliver! You are such a handsome gentleman.....

Sharon & Crystal

Sherri said...

Happy birthday Oliver!