Tuesday, September 2, 2014

So You Think You Can Dance?

This weekend, our friend Deb (whose wonderful collie Riley spent time with us before passing away earlier this year) was on the island.  She brought with her the latest addition to her family - Lily, a four month old cocker spaniel.  Eddie and I met up with them at Transfer Beach Park in Ladysmith.  I wasn't sure how eleven year old Eddie would do with a puppy, but Lily and Eddie were quite taken with each other.  In fact, Eddie decided to teach Lily to dance - at least, that's what it looks like in the photos Deb sent me (because yours truly forgot her camera!!!  Duh!):

So, what're we gonna do?

Lily:  Do you think you could teach me to dance?

Sure!  I'm the boy and yer the girl.
So I get to lead.
Lily:  WHAT? !!! 

Or we could do some line dancing
or a jig side by side.  Put yer paws like this...

Right paw forward, step step step

Move to the left, step step step

Oops - other left!  

There!  Now we got it!

I'm pooped.
Take a bow.  

(All photos by Deb Strong.  Used with permission).

3 comments:

CarolineA said...

How cool, it really does look like Eddie's teaching the little pup how to dance. Too cute!

Marie said...

That is absolutely adorable, pictures and captions included! Thanks for the pictures@!

Sheryl said...

Very cute! Eddie, you are so talented!