Friday, April 18, 2014

Where's Mama?



Shiloh:  Why isn't Mama blogging about us any more?

Eddie:  Cuz she's too busy wiv the garden and too tired when she comes inside.  

Mitzi:  I hazn't even had a walk for days!  Mama Jean seems to think snoopervising in the yard should be enough fer a princess like me!

Allie:  Yeah, but you sure seem to enjoy chowing down on the manure, ya dirty-mouth little dawg!  I, on the other hand, am captive inside the house and don't even get my fifteen minutes of lap time!

Eddie:  Enough, all of you.  I'z only had one hike wiv mah pal Keeghan this week, and mama didn't even take her camera along. How does Mama expect to have fodder for the blog if she doesn't even take photos of my expeditions?  Shameful, that's what it is, shameful!

Shiloh:  Maybe Mama should rename the blog "My Life Ignoring The Critters."


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering what was keeping you so silent, figured it was that massive garage sale...glad it's the garden. Barb H