Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tears for my friend


My very dear friend, Ellen, is grieving the loss of her wonderful cat Mitzi who ended her earthly journey today. Ellen, my heart hurts so very much for you tonight.

With her permission, I am posting this from Ellen:

Mitzi (Feb 14, 1991-Dec 3, 2008)

At almost 18 years of age, my beautiful, precious calico girl left us today, wrapped in warm blankets and held very close.

My heart is shattered tonight... but I am comforted by the thought that she is walking among and sniffing the flowers in the meadow and playing with butterflies. There were many, but her greatest gift to me was that of my first whippet, Kinley... It was she who chose him and let me know that we should keep him.

Rest well my sweet girl, your ailing body is renewed... You will always hold that most special place in my heart. Please watch over us.

Love Mom


Ellen, I am so very sorry for your loss. Hug the Whippet Boyz and Kitty Finnia, and know that Mitzi's spirit will always be with you.

(((((Hugs))))))

Jean and the critters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please tell Ellen how very forry I am to hear of the loss of her beautiful cat.

Else