Friday, April 18, 2008

I don't believe it....



IT IS SNOWING!!!!! White on the ground, thick white flakes coming down, skies heavy with it.
And I planned to take my car in this morning to have my winter tires taken off. HA!


More pics from this morning:

snow on the skunk cabbage

Charley and Sadie, conspirators

Belle

Charley and Sadie playing

out in the pasture
Sadie, coyote watching

snow by the creek

The piggies, on the other hand, are staying where it is warm and dry! They do NOT like cold, wet stuff!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep it looks the same here. I just looked out the window and it's coming down heavy. sheezee doesn't the weather know it's Apr 18th.
I must say you have very smart piggies.
Else

Anonymous said...

Hi Jean,
I'm having a coffee break and decide to check on "Your life with the critters."
I agree with the pigs I've had enough of the cold wet stuff.I'm so tired that when I look at the piggie pictures it makes me want the country life (I could snuggle with the piggies, and sleep.)Ha!Ha!

Lou

Jean said...

Snuggling with the piggies and sleeping in the straw is awesome, Lou, though it might be a bit cold today!! And it is best to do it when the stall has just been completely stripped and fresh straw put down. :)

Scotch loves to have me lie down for a little nap with him in the fresh clean straw. He makes a very good pillow!